Need to cancel your paid Post Planner subscription? Here's a quick guide for you so you don't have to worry about making up the name of some fancy new tool you're using 🤪.
We'd suggest you downgrade your plan instead of canceling it. If you'd still like to proceed, here's how:
- Login to Post Planner
- Click on Settings
- Click on Account
- Click on View Statements to access your personalized billing portal.
- You will be redirected to the billing portal.
- Click on Get Login Link via Email to confirm the email address on file with us then check your email and click on the link. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder or search for "Billing Portal Login".
- Once you've accessed the billing portal, click on Cancel on the right side of the screen in the Plan Details section.
- Follow the steps on screen to complete your request for cancelation.
- Your plan will be set to cancel at the end of its current term. You won't be billed again.
You'll have full access to your paid subscription until the date shown.
Thanks for your business and we hope to see you again.