One of the keys to succeeding on social media is reaching your audience at the optimal time - when they are online and more likely to engage with your content.
If you know when that is, or if you just want your posts to go out at a specific time (or on a specific day), you can easily schedule your posts inside Post Planner.
Here’s a short video on how to get started:
STEP 1: Click the Post icon in the left sidebar menu.
STEP 2: Activate the Composer
- Click inside the COMPOSER panel at top of screen.
STEP 3: Create your Post
- For photos, click the photo icon to upload an image
STEP 4. Add any status or intro text
- For links, paste the URL into the status box
Step 5. "Add to Plan" or "Schedule"
- To Add to Plan (add into the queue) - Click the dropdown arrow on the green "Add to Plan button".
- To Schedule a Post to go out on a specific day or time:Select SCHEDULE POST from the dropdown menu listChoose a publishing date and timeClick SCHEDULE