Want to know your top performing tweets? 📈💪🏆
All you have to do is use the "Sort By" functionality in the Posted section.
In this article I will show you how easy it is not only to gather your most retweeted and liked tweets but also to re-post them via Post Planner. ⚡🔥😎
Sorting Tweets from Posted
(2) Select your Twitter profile.
(3) Click on the down arrow next to "Sort By:"
(4) You'll see that aside from sorting by Recency (Time), you still have other options relating to the tweet's performance: Retweets (Shares) and Favorites (Likes).
(5) Choose any of these sorting options.
(6) Once you have decided which tweets to re-post or re-plan, click on the three dots button to select your preferred re-posting option.