Facebook posts in the Posted section can be sorted not only for analytics 📊purposes but also for you to be able to re-post the cream of the crop! 🏆🏆🏆
In this article I will show you how to simple it is to sort Facebook posts and re-post them.
Sorting Facebook posts from Posted
(2) Select your Facebook profile.
(3) Click on the down arrow next to "Sort By:"
(4) You'll see that aside from sorting by Time (Recency), you still have other options relating to the post's performance: Shares, Likes, Comments, and Clicks.
(5) Choose any of these sorting options.
(6) Once you have decided which posts to re-post or re-plan, click on the three dots button to select your preferred re-posting option.
Then you're good to go! Your best posts will be on their way back to the queue raring to reach greater heights! 📈