🚧 We are currently working on the LinkedIn "Posted" integration for personal profiles.
For now, I will show you in this article how to copy your Twitter posts into your LinkedIn profile in Post Planner.
Copying your planned posts from Twitter profile to LinkedIn
(1) Go to PUBLISHING > POSTED
(2) Select the Twitter profile.
(3) Hover over the post that you want to copy to your LinkedIn profile.
(4) Click the three-dots button then click on "Re-post".
(5) You will be redirected to the post composer.
(6) Choose your LinkedIn profile as destination of your post.
(7) After optimizing the post, click on Add to Plan, Share Now, Share Next, or Schedule Post depending on what you want to do with the post.
You have successfully moved a Twitter post to your LinkedIn profile in Post Planner.