Want to add a post that you have created and posted in the Facebook app without switching apps?
In this article I will show you this functionality which pulls in your posts from Facebook pages for re-posting in the Post Planner app.
(1) Go to PUBLISHING > POSTED.
(2) Make sure that you have selected your Facebook page profile in the sidebar.
(3) Click on the down arrow next to "Filter".
(4) Click on the refresh 🔄 button next to "All Posts".
(5) This will pull in all your Facebook posts to the Posted section.
(6) You can now view, re-post, or re-plan any post which was natively created in your Facebook page.