We've learned from the previous article how to use the sidebar in selecting your profiles in POSTS. This will allow you to see your posts and available time slots for all selected profiles under the planned section.
🤔 But what if you only want to see your posts and time slots for one profile? Do you need to unselect all your other profiles?
In this article I will show you a secret 🌟 functionality to select a profile exclusively.
(1) Go to PUBLISHING > PLANNED.
(2) On the sidebar double-click on the profile icon that you want to select exclusively.
(3) You'll notice that this action will deselect all other previously selected profiles except for the one that you have selected.
(4) The posts and empty time slots under the planned section will now pertain only to the selected profile.
(5) This functionality is especially helpful when you want to track your planned posts exclusively for a specific social network.