In this article I will show you how simple it is to access and post your media in Post Planner's My Library.
My Library is the repository of the media that you have already uploaded to the Post Planner app.
💡 Note that you're only limited by the amount of data allowed for your subscription plan.
Using My Library
1. Click on the My Library tab.
2. Select the photo that you want to upload in your post.
3. Click the create post button.
This will open the Post Composer.
4. Select the profile/s or list where you want to add this post.
You'll notice that the selected image or video has been uploaded to the post.
5. Finish the post by putting the appropriate description.
6. Then click on the Add to Plan button.
This will add the post to the schedule of your selected profile.