At Post Planner, we're ALWAYS improving the app! 💪
This article is a current (and running) list of:
- 🔥 NEW RELEASES — most recent feature releases, improvements & bug fixes
- 🛣 FEATURE ROADMAP — features coming next
- 📝 RELEASE NOTES — feature releases & improvements from the recent past
Since this article is constantly updated, here's the date of the most recent update:
Updated: April 7, 2021
- We were approved as a partner by Pinterest and given access to their publishing api in Feb. We finally released pin scheduling the first week of April.
Linkedin multi-photo posts
- Before this release, you couldn't post multi-image posts to LinkedIn. Now you can!
- We were approved by Facebook for the IG publishing api in mid-Feb. We got to work right away and launched it the last week of Feb.
- We wanted a better way for users to visualize future POSTS — both when their queue is empty AND when slots between planned posts are empty. Now we have placeholders to show empty slots. You can toggle off if you want.
- Click the link above. Notice you can now sort the images by (1) our 5-star virality rating, (2) absolute number of Likes, or (3) the date the content was shared. So sort away!
- April 21: date when old app goes offline and all users are moved to new app
- Stock images & vids in CONTENT > Search (via Unsplash, Pixabay, Shutterstock, Giphy)
- Posts count: see current number or planned/pending posts per profile
- Post drafts
- Buckets — our version of post categories — category-based queues of posts you can link to time slot(s) in your plan
- Native mobile apps — iOS and Android
- Google My Business scheduling
Got a feature request? Send it to Josh in support!
- Email login/signup (Feb 2021)
- Connect multiple LinkedIn accounts (Dec 2020)
- Import ALL past posts from your FB pages (Nov 2020)
- Linkedin post analytics in POSTS > Posted (Nov 2020)
- Schedule Retweets and Quote tweets (Oct 2020)
- Reddit content feeds in CONTENT (Sep 2020)