In this tutorial, you will learn how to import, organize and access your "own" content in Post Planner
Your own content includes:
- Your owned media files (images, videos and gifs)
- Posts you've already published on your social profiles (via other apps or natively)
- Articles from your blogs
- Articles and videos on the web that mention your brands
Once you complete this process, you will have easy and continuous access to your own content in the app — so you can post, repurpose and re-publish it as much as you want.
The 5 actions in this step take place in different parts of the app, so please open each of the 5 tutorials below and follow the instructions there:
(NOTE: the links below lead to more specialized tutorials. You can use the back button to return here after each tutorial)
- Upload your media files to My Library
- Generate “All Posts” from your Facebook pages
- Activate and refresh your My Profiles content stream
- Activate and refresh My Brand Mentions
- Create a “My Blogs” content stream using RSS feeds
One last thing...
If you have all your posts in a spreadsheet, you're in luck! You can import them to Post Planner via our bulk upload feature in the composer.