You may encounter an error while trying to connect or refresh your LinkedIn account.
This error is rare, but can have the following causes:
- Changing in your LinkedIn password
- Adding 2-factor authentication to your LinkedIn account
- Changing your privacy settings on your LinkedIn account
- Invalidated LinkedIn tokens
The error can usually be fixed by reconnecting your LinkedIn account.
If this doesn't work, do the following:
- Contact Post Planner support and ask us to manually clear your LinkedIn tokens
- Go to LinkedIn Permitted Services and remove Post Planner
- Then re-connect your LinkedIn account in Settings > Social Networks