Sometimes, Facebook will show an "unexpected" or "unknown" error when trying to perform any action.
This is usually caused by an issue on Facebook's side and clears up after a few minutes. But sometimes Facebook will need you to clear cache to reset.
Common Error Messages
- An unexpected error has occurred. Please retry your request later
- An unknown error has occurred
Clear your cache!
- The keyboard shortcut to this is CMD/CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE
For Chrome, here's how to it looks:
Once you click "Clear data" and clear your browser cache, close and re-open your browser. Then launch Facebook and login.
Then open another tab on the same browser, and login to Post Planner:
- New app here: https://app.postplanner.com/login
- Classic app here: https://love.postplanner.com/login/
If you continue to experience the error, please do a full app reset.