Note: If you're having trouble with your Facebook account, please contact Facebook directly via their Help Pages. Unfortunately, Facebook settings are not something we at Post Planner can help with.
Sometimes you'll get Facebook Error 200 when trying to post to your Facebook Group or Page via Post Planner.
There are many different messages Facebook can send with the error. But the recommended course of action is always the same: you need to re-authorize your Facebook permissions.
Common Error 200 Messages
- (#200) Insufficient permission to post to target on behalf of the viewer
- (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post videos on this target
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post photos on this page
- (#200) Requires either publish_to_groups permission and app being installed in the group, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
This error usually means that Post Planner has not been granted full permission to publish to your Facebook Group or Page.
If the Error #200 is occurring strictly on your Group posts, the first step is to authorise Post Planner for your Group.
If this doesn't fix the problem or you're experiencing Error #200 somewhere other than Group posts, the fix is to reset your app.
If you are a Post Planner customer and still encountering permissions errors after following these steps, please contact us with:
- Specific details about the Group/Page
- Screenshots of your Facebook permissions settings
This information will help us report the issue to Facebook to investigate!