Love Post Planner? Want to help us spread the word and get paid? Join our all-new Affiliate program!
How to Get Started
Step 1: Sign up to today.
If you're an affiliate marketer, social media manager or influencer that’s established credibility, cultivated relationships, and built a quality online audience... we’re looking for you!
Step 2: Recommend our social media plans.
As a Post Planner Affiliate, you earn a commission every time you sell:
Step 3: Start earning rewards.
Join today for access to the best social media affiliate program. Earn 100% commission from your first sale, plus 30% for each subsequent month up to 12 months.
Answers to Affiliate FAQ
1. What is the minimum amount of revenue required to receive payout?
- Affiliates are eligible for payout once their accrued revenue balance reaches $50 and Net 60. If you do not make over $50 in a given month, the amount made will continue rolling over to the next month until the minimum threshold is met.
2. What is the payout period? When will I receive my payouts?
- Our standard payout period is Net 60. Monthly payouts will be distributed 60 days from the end of the month. For example, revenue earned during the month of August that exceeds the minimum threshold of $50 USD would be paid out on or before October 21st. Payments are made the 21st of Net 60.
3. What commissions am I eligible to receive?
Affiliates are eligible for payout only if the new referral does not cancel within those first 60 days from the date of their initial signup.
4. How do I view my payout information?
- View a list of customer referrals, commissions earned and the status of your commissions within the Commissions section of the Ambassador Portal.
4. What should I do if I do not receive a payout?
- If you have any questions regarding your Affiliate payout, please submit a ticket to [email protected]
5. What payout methods are supported?
- At this time, we only support PayPal as a payout method.
6. How do I find my login details?
- In your welcome email, you should receive a link to log into the referral program that you’ve enrolled in. If you have lost this email, you can log in to the Ambassador dashboard at: https://postplanner.getambassador.com/. Once signed in, you can navigate through five main sections: Dashboard, Stats, Commissions, Payouts and Assets.
7. Where do I find my unique affiliate link?
- The main dashboard includes your activity feed and a widget to quickly share your unique referral link via email or social media channels.
Grow your business today!
Join the Post Planner Affiliate program to start earning rewards on your favorite social media engagement tool.