Are you getting an error? Are your posts are failing?
Are some of your profiles, pages or groups not showing up?
You may need to reset your social connections to Post Planner by removing the app and re-authorizing it on the different social networks.
To reset your connection, go to Settings > Social Networks.
Then follow the instructions below.
Resetting your social profiles
This process is what we call a "hard reset".
It's a brute-force re-authorization of your social profile — and it should be your "last resort" when trying to fix errors, failed posts or missing profiles.
Here's how to "hard reset" for each type of social profile
(1) Remove the Post Planner app from your Facebook account settings
Go to your Facebook settings here, choose Post Planner, and click "Remove" to remove the app:
(2) Logout of Post Planner and logout of Facebook
(3) Clear your browser's cache for all time. The keyboard shortcut is CMD/CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE.
You should only clear the browser cache, NOT the full history and cookies. Here's how it looks in Chrome:
(4) Close your browser and re-open it
(6) Go to Settings > Social Networks (the FB row should be blank). Click "LOGIN" or "CONNECT" on the Facebook row and accept/allow all permissions
IMPORTANT: You must click "Accept" and agree to EVERY prompt asking for Facebook Permissions for Post Planner. We only ask for the permissions Post Planner needs to run properly. The app will not work without ALL being accepted.
(7) Refresh the page on Settings > Social Networks and click the "REFRESH" button on the Facebook row one last time.
YOUR HARD RESET OF FACEBOOK IS DONE!
(1) Remove the Post Planner app from your LinkedIn settings
Go to LinkedIn Permitted Services, choose Post Planner, and click "Remove" to remove the app:
(2) Logout of Post Planner and logout of LinkedIn
(3) Login to LinkedIn again login to your Post Planner account
(4) Go to Settings > Social Networks (the previously connected LinkedIn account should be gone). Click "CONNECT" or "CONNECT MORE" on the LinkedIn row and accept/allow all permissions to connect your LinkedIn account again.
IMPORTANT: You must click allow and agree to EVERY prompt asking for LinkedIn Permissions for Post Planner. We only ask for the permissions Post Planner needs to run properly. The app will not work without ALL permissions being accepted.
(5) Refresh the page on Settings > Social Networks
YOUR HARD RESET OF LINKEDIN IS DONE!
Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
(1) Disconnect any profile by clicking the remove "X" that appears when you hover over the profile
(2) Re-connect the profile from these networks again by following instructions here.
YOUR HARD RESET OF INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST OR TWITTER IS DONE!
You're all set!
Please try again the Post Planner functionality you were having problems with before.
If the problems persist, please contact customer support and we'll get you answers!