Customers who signed up for a subscription within the last 30 days are eligible for a refund.
We’re unable to provide refunds for anyone beyond that first 30 days.
Processing a Refund
To process your refund, you must first cancel your subscription. Once the cancel request is sent, follow the steps below to request a refund.
All refunds will be processed by our automated systems within 5-10 business days. Once the refund is processed, you'll receive a notification email.
Cancel Your Subscription
- Login to Post Planner
- Click on Settings
- Click on Account
- Click on View Statements to access your personalized billing portal.
- You will be redirected to the billing portal.
- Click on Get Login Link via Email to confirm the email address on file with us then check your email and click on the link. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder or search for "Billing Portal Login".
- Once you've accessed the billing portal, click on Cancel on the right side of the screen in the Plan Details section.
- Follow the steps on screen to complete your request for cancelation.
- Your plan will be set to cancel at the end of its current term. You won't be billed again.
Watch the Video Tutorial
Request a Refund
Once you've completed the cancellation steps above, reach out to our support team for a refund. This email must be received by the email on file.
This is the email you originally signed up with and is the email attached to your Facebook profile.