To connect a Facebook Page or Group or to authorize a Twitter account, follow the steps below.
Then watch the video tutorial for a quick overview.
STEP 1: Go to: Settings > Social Networks
- Click the Cog (Gear) icon at the bottom left of the sidebar menu
- Choose Social Networks or click here.
STEP 2: View your account profile summary
- This summary shows your account details, including profile limit and the number of profiles you've connected.
STEP 3: Connect & Activate Facebook
- Your personal Facebook Profile is active by default, but you can change that any time.
- To activate any Pages or Groups you Administer, hover over and click the avatar to turn on or off.
- Lit up=active. Grey=inactive
STEP 4: Connect & Activate Twitter
- Click the Connect button. A popup window will appear for you to Login to Twitter and authorize Post Planner.
- Repeat the process to add more than one Twitter account you manage.